Thursday, November 20, 2014

His and Her Thankful Thursday

Erin, who blogs at Miss Lifesaver, is hosting a November linkup all about what we are thankful for. What a fitting and fun linkup for this time of year. What are some of the things we are thankful for? Read on to find out.




Amanda:
I am thankful for Alex, our adorable puppy. It does not matter how long or tiring my day has been, hearing him howling and seeing his tail wag when I come home, makes it all better.
 
I am thankful for knitting. It has been a great hobby for me to destress at the end of a long day and has allowed me to meet some really great people. I love it!
A scarf I knit last year - one of my favorite yarns because it did the striping all on it's own. :)

I am thankful for my new Arbonne business. I am getting to meet some really great people, try new products that are making me healthier, and make a little extra money each month. 



Sean:
I am thankful for disc golf. I enjoy going out to the different courses in the area and playing a round or two. It is also a great way to spend time with Amanda's dad as he enjoys the game as well. It's a great way for me to get outside and it's also a cheap way to have a day out.
Teeing off at hole 4 at the Jesmond course in Australia.
I am thankful for my sewing machine. I have enjoyed it since I got last Christmas as a gift. I have made quite a few different things including quilts, cushion covers, knitting project bags and an ottoman cover. Its a great way for me to use my creative talent.
The ottoman cover and cushion cover I made for Amanda's sister and brother-in-law.
I am thankful for running. I don't run as often as I should, but I enjoy running and entering different events. It also allowed me to enter the City2Surf in Sydney last year which was a lot of fun.
Approaching the finish line at the City2Surf.

What are you thankful for this week?

Happy November,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...