Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Her Class Mascots

Games! Games! Games! 

Whenever we go to Busch Gardens or the State Fair, I always look forward to playing a few games trying to win a cute prize. While we were at the State Fair this year, I won a purple spotted cow.
This photo is from Spirit Week at school. I was dressed as "Where's Wenda" for Celebrity Day. It was the only photo I had of the cow that I won by itself.
While at Busch Gardens during Howl-O-Scream, I played a game and won an orange and black lemur.
Isn't he cute? --- The lemur is cute too! :)
I wasn't feeling particularly creative so I decided to have a little fun with my students. I had them, as their Exit Slip, name the two animals. These are now their class mascots. Meet...

                       Milkshake &
                                                                                                            Spooky

I absolutely love how cute and creative my students are. Each animal has a name tag and the "winners" signed them so I will always remember where the names came from. I wonder what I will win next. :O)

Are you a big games person when at amusement parks or fairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...