Saturday, May 5, 2012

Her

Hello! My name is Amanda. My husband, Sean (who will introduce himself later), and I started this blog to share our hobbies and interests with our friends and family and new friends we will meet along the way. I hope that everyone will share their interests and hobbies with us so we can learn some new things. 

A little about me...
I am 32 years old. I live in the same city I grew up in - just on the other side. 
I am happy to have been a Squirrel; I graduated from Mary Baldwin College in 2001. 
I have been a teacher since August of 2001 in a small town nearby. I love my students, my colleagues, and everything about my job - except my 5:00 a.m. alarm clock.
I have an adorable fur baby named Alex. He was a rescue dog that I love so much.
My parents live near us and we spend a lot of time together which makes me happy.
My family includes a sister and a bro-in-law who live two states away - way too far. Also, I have a sister-in-law and two brothers-in-law who live in Australia that I wish I could see more often.



My favorite hobby - which I'm sure I will talk about a lot here :) - is reading! Baking and painting (pottery) are other favorites!

That's a little bit about me. More about our interests and hobbies later! :) 

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...