Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Her Questions You Ask Yourself - Part 1

I was reading through some blogs a few weeks ago and stumbled upon this questions series. This blogger is where I found stole them. It seemed like fun so I copied and pasted the questions into four posts - two for Sean and two for me. We will each answer one set of questions this week and one set next week. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) What are you addicted to?
I am addicted to quite a few things - chocolate, Gilmore Girls, competition TV shows, etc. Lately, I have become addicted to my Young Living essential oils. They are fantastic!
Image result for young living essential oils
Source
 
2.) What’s the first thing you would do if you were invisible?
I don't know what I would do, because I don't think I would like to be invisible. Actually, that's my answer. The first thing I would do is become visible again.

3.) Pictures or Plants in your office?
Pictures - I have family photos, photos of former students. This year I added one of me in 8th grade (the grade I teach). My students love seeing and teasing me about that one.

4.) If you could magically change a part of your body, which one would it be?
I would love to have the arthritis and swelling removed from my ankles and feet. It would make sightseeing and travel in general easier. Not to mention the day-to-day life of a teacher who can't stand for long periods of time without pain. Oh, and wearing cuter shoes to work would be a nice bonus!
Image result for cute flats
Source
 
5.) Which animal do you think is your spirit animal?
My spirit animal is a panda. Partly because my mom still calls me Amanda Panda, and partly because they are so stinkin' cute!
Image result for red and giant pandas
Source
 
6.) How often do you Google yourself?
Maybe once a year - maybe. It's not something I think to do often.
 

7.) What makes you happiest?
Spending the day with Sean. Add in my parents or other friends and I am ecstatic.
My favorite photo of my hubbie and I - on the ferry in Sydney Harbor.
 
8.)Type your name and the word *meme* into Google Images. Choose one and post it here.
Image result for amanda meme
Source

9.)Do you think that time heals all wounds?
No. I think time helps you forget the pain and I think wounds have scars, but I don't think that anyone really forgets pain that has been inflicted upon them. 

10.) Which words of wisdom from your parents do plan to or already say to your kids?
I have told my students, when they are whining or complaining about something trivial, "If you keep whining, I'm going to give you something to wine about." Then we have a talk about looking on the bright side and staying positive.
Image result for i opened my mouth and my mother came out
Source


Which question was your favorite? Answer it below in the comments. 

Happy Answering,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...