Saturday, December 27, 2014

His: Saturday Snapshots - Aussie Family Visit

Have you liked our "His and Her Hobbies" Facebook page? If not, click here!

Today we are linking up with Melinda at West Metro Mommy for Super Saturday Snapshots.


This week has flown by so quickly and I was almost unprepared for today's post. However Amanda took a photo last night that was perfect for today. My dad and step mum are visiting from Australia for a few days and I am looking forward to spending some time with them. They have spent the last month traveling through Europe and flew in last night to spend about a week before heading back to Australia and back to work. I'm sure it will be hard for them to go back to work after this amazing trip.


While we were waiting for their luggage at the airport Amanda took this quick photo of my dad and I. As you can tell we look very similar. We haven't set any firm plans for what we will do while they are here but it will likely be mostly some stuff in our local area.

Did you have any family visit from out of town for the holidays?

10 comments:

  1. Fun to have family in town! We just had our sons, one lives in town and the other about 2 1/2 hours away. The one that lives away stayed two nights which was fun. We hung out played board games, cooked, and watched movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have family visits...I only saw the ones who live in town, but enjoyed sharing the photos of the out-of-towners...almost as if they were here. Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time during his visit!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/old-letter.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo of you and your dad! It's so much fun to have visits from family. I hope my brothers and their families will come see us soon. Luckily, my son and his family live nearby so we get to enjoy them year round.
    Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I'm looking forward to seeing your sewing creations.
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great visit with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Christmas treat to have family come from so far away! Hope the visit has been awesome! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've lived overseas and know what a family visit means, I'm sure you'll have an amazing visit. We had my parents visit for a few days this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely that you got to spend this Christmas with family. Hope you had a memorable day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having a lovely break with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice to have family about n the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...