Tuesday, July 9, 2013

His and Her Never Ever Ever (Week 6)

We found a new linky that we are excited about. Join us this week as we share what we will never, ever, ever, do.  (Fun already right?!?!)



Amanda will never, ever, ever...
-get tired of drinking coffee in the mornings.

Source
-say no to Sweet Frogs when it is offered.
Source
-stop getting regular manicures and pedicures.
-say, "I don't think I'm going to knit anymore...I'm bored with it!"
Source

Sean will never, ever, ever...
-go clothes shopping unless it's absolutely necessary.
Source

-drive to two stores in the same shopping complex --- park once, walk twice (good exercise and you don't have to fight with all the other idiot drivers who want the front spot by the door).
Source

-get a manicure or a pedicure.
Source

-drive to work when biking is an option (which is everyday unless it is storming or snowing).
Source



What would you never, ever, ever do? 

Happy Tuesday!
 

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I love this list! I love that both of you participated, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'his and her' blogging is too cute! love it! I agree with the never getting tired of coffee in the morning! I also have never heard of Sweet Frogs - but it looks delish!

    Ellie
    www.choosingpeace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the walking from store to store!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today. I tried to reply via email, but you popped up as a no-reply blogger. I can let you know how to fix it if you're not sure!

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love your list. That picture of ice cream looks amazing! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...