1. All the bridesmaids walked down the aisle to the bridal march.
2. The minister did not ask my father-in-law who gives the bride to be wed.
3. The minister also did not ask whether anyone objected to the union. Several friends and family had jokingly said they would clear their throats for this one. ;)
4. When the rings were given with the traditional "With this ring, I thee wed" it was followed by a response where the other accepted the ring. It was very beautiful.
5. There were specific prayers offered to the couple, read by a family friend.
6. The marriage certificate is signed as a part of the ceremony. The minister, Shellie, Tim, myself, and the best man walked up to the alter of the church to sign the documentation.
8. The bridal party was whisked away after the ceremony to take photos while the guests went back to their hotels/homes for a few hours. The reception was held later in the evening.
Most of the ceremony was the same but those are the differences I can remember. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony and Shellie was a gorgeous bride. I am grateful I could be a part of their special day.