Our second A-Z Challenge is completed and after a few days off it is time to say a few words about how the challenge went.
- This was our second A-Z Challenge and we just as much fun as last year.
- This year we chose to follow a theme (Our favourite places in Australia) instead of general posts about different subjects. Having a theme made choosing posts a little harder to match the letters but was a better choice as our visitors tended to come back several times throughout the challenge because they liked the theme we presented. I would highly recommend following a theme for the challenge.
- I didn't prewrite the posts this year and it was tough to keep up. Next year I will prewrite as many of the posts as possible so I can spend more time enjoying everyone's posts and less time trying to get the posts written and published.
- I have a new found respect for everyone who does this challenge by themselves. Last year my wife and I did it together and this year I wrote all 26 posts. It was a lot harder but I felt good after being able to complete the challenge.
- The challenge was a great way to find blogs that I would never have found otherwise. I have found a number of blogs I plan to visit on a regular basis from now on.
- It was great that several of the co-hosts were able to visit our blog and comment on our posts. They had a lot to do during the month and it was nice that they had the time to visit us even though we were near the end of the list.
- I would like to see the themes (if someone is following a theme) on the sign up list rather than the blog name as it would be easier to find blogs that interest me.
How did your A-Z Challenge go?