Saturday, March 1, 2014

Her February Blogmopolitan Quiz

Who else out there remembers taking the Cosmo Quizzes in Comospolitan magazines? I used to love taking those quizzes, before I had to stop my subscription due to budget issues. #adultproblems :) 

That's why I am so thankful for Erin at Two Thirds Hazel. She has developed a link-up where she creates a Blogmopolitan quiz each month. Filling out the quiz was so much fun and I am already looking forward to next month's quiz. 



Happy Quizzing,
 

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I can't help myself, I have to head on over and take a quiz. I used to love the Cosmo quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined in the quiz fun! I am right there with you on slow drivers, I secretly wish I could keep batteries in my car and chunk them at people who hold up traffic with their slow driving or inconsiderateness...perhaps I shouldn't share that publicly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...