Monday, November 18, 2013

His and Her Weekend Shenanigans (11/18/2013)

It's Monday! That means it's time to link up with Sami and talk about all our weekend shenanigans!!
Sami's Shenanigans




If you are new to our blog, WELCOME!! To make our posts easier to navigate, purple means Amanda is sharing, red means Sean is sharing, and blue is for both of us. Enjoy!

Amanda: 
I have been battling a really bad head-cold since last weekend. On Wednesday, my voice decided to hop on a plane and travel to the Bahamas. I thought that was rude, but what can I do? I managed to get through Thursday and Friday using what little voice I had left but by Friday afternoon, I was exhausted -- which a capital *PHEW*! Friday night and Saturday I did not move from the recliner unless I had to. I watched a bunch of shows on my DVR and knit for a little while. On Sunday, I got some school work done and then it was back to resting. Here's hoping that after a low-key weekend, I will have kicked this illness to the curb!
Source

Sean: 
We had planned to go to Glazenfyre (a paint it yourself pottery studio) so I could work on one of the many projects I have in progress, but since Amanda was sick I thought it was best to stay home and look after her. I did get to play a quick round of disc golf on Saturday morning and had a good time. I still have a lot of room to improve but I feel that I am getting better every time I play. On Sunday morning I went and donated platelets at the Red Cross. It's something I do about twice a month and it's important to me as it helps cancer patients and others who are very sick. The rest of the weekend was pretty low key and I am hoping the rest will help Amanda get through the week ahead. 
**Amanda's Note: Yes he is that guy who will forgo his own plans to take care of me. I am such a lucky girl!!!**
Source
What did you get up to this weekend? Comment below or link up with Sami to share your adventures!

Happy Monday,

 

1 comment:

  1. Being sick over the weekend is no fun.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...