Tuesday, November 5, 2013

His and Her Never, Ever, Ever (Week 23)

It is Tuesday, so it is time to play --

The Vintage Modern Wife: Never Ever Ever Link Up

**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Amanda will never, ever, ever...
-not drink coffee on a cold fall morning. It gets me going!
Source
-like waking up at 5am for work. I am not a morning person!
Source
-stop over-analzying myself, my teaching styles, and my lesson plans after seeing the students' exam grades. 


Sean will never, ever, ever...
-like being cold. If I had my way it would never get below 60F/15C. It's starting to get chilly here and it's a reminder that winter is just around the corner.
Source
-enjoy searching for my discs in the leaves during fall. It's very easy for them to slide under the leaves and stay buried for months so it's important to watch where they land this time of year.

Source
-move anywhere where it would snow on a regular basis. It gets cold enough here in VA, and it's about as cold as I would be comfortable with. Shoveling my driveway every week is not my idea of a fun workout.

Source
What would you never, ever, ever do?

Happy Tuesday,

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - LOVE the way you 2 tag team your blog. That is a pretty awesome idea, but one I would never ever ever get my husband to do - I will have to remember to put that one on my list...lol New follower~!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...