Sunday, September 29, 2013

His and Her Happies and Crappies

The week came to an end two days ago and we have not stop running since. Not wanting to miss one of our favorite link-ups, we are still going to recap our Happies and Crappies of the week - even if it is Sunday. 
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **

Happies:
I had time to knit on a weeknight! Whoo hooo!!! More of my sister's scarf finished.


I discovered a new way to manage my time at home after school (thanks to a good friend). I will likely blog about this soon. :)

I had a much-needed mani and pedi - pink with sparkles on my hands, light purple on my toes.
Source

I got to spend Wednesday night with my favorite knitting ladies. They are such a hoot! Plus the piece of peach pound cake (wow - say that five times fast!) was delish!! 

One of the girls in the group let me take home her awesome interchangeable knitting set to try out. Such a sweetie!

I went to the gym and got some strength training done.  

I played disc golf on Friday. It was fun (even though I didn't do very well).

I took a nap every day after work. Naps are wonderful!
Source
I was able to donate platelets on Sunday and I didn't have issues like I have had the last few times.



Crappies:
I have not been sleeping well, which makes for a very cranky teacher/wife.

Meetings, meetings, meetings -- 6 this week (yes, 6 meetings in five days!!). Crazy!!!
This pretty much sums it up!! Source

I am glad I had time for disc golf but my score sucked.

I have needed a nap each day this week because I have been so tired. I love naps but I hate being that tired.

I got up late a few days so I had to drive to work instead of bike. I miss riding but I was just so tired.



What would make your happy and crappy list for the week?

Happy Weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...