Tuesday, August 20, 2013

His and Her Never Ever Ever (Week 12)

Now that we have been home for a few days, it's time to get back to some of our favorite blogging link-ups. Enter --- 


**For those who are new to our blog - WELCOME - purple is Amanda, red is Sean, blue is for both of us. We hope it helps make it less confusing for our readers to know who is talking and sharing. :) **  

Amanda will never, ever, ever:
-not own a dog (or two)
Our little fur-baby!!
-(despite how I am feeling right now) quit teaching
Source
-(despite the crummy jet lag) stop traveling
Source
-enjoy the heat and humidity of summer. Going to Australia for a month during their winter and our summer is perfect for me. I cannot stand the heat!!
Source

Sean will never, ever, ever:
-ride the Cyclone roller coaster at Dream World in Australia ever again. I felt like my bones were going to shatter by the end of the ride from all the shaking and bumping. It's not that old, why are the bolts so loose?
Source
-go on a long-haul flight without travel medicine or motion sickness medicine
Source
-crave Red Rooster again (this was one of my favorite Aussie foods until this past trip...something has changed, it is bad)
Source
-put my phone in a cargo pocket of my shorts again (see post here to know the back story)
Source


What is something you would never, ever, ever do? 

Happy Tuesday,

2 comments:

  1. I love the double post you have here :) how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping in by way of the link up yesterday.. I can't live without a dog or two either. They just make life so much fun!! (and expensive lol)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...