Monday, November 17, 2014

Her - What is Arbonne?

I have been talking a lot on Facebook and Instagram about my new business. I am an independent Arbonne consultant. I am so grateful to have this new adventure and I am having so much fun. 

What is Arbonne? I am so glad you asked!

Arbonne is...
Who Is Arbonne? Contact me if you want more information.
Source
Arbonne - now you know!!!!
Source

So that means, instead of putting a bunch of chemicals on your skin and into your diet, you now have the option of health inspired products.
Beauty products - List of ingredients, why they are bad, and how to spot them on labels. GREAT info.
Source
Learn about the chemicals in your cosmetics and what you can do to detox your beauty routine.
Source

Some of my favorite products so far are...

Sleep Well Spray
Arbonne Essentials® Sleep Well Spray from Arbonne
Source

I call this my "manna from Heaven" product. I have always been someone who has struggled with turning my brain off at the end of the night. It would take me upwards of an hour to fall asleep. Most nights, also, I would wake up 3-4 times, disrupting any good sleep I was getting. Not anymore! Two sprays of this product and I am asleep within 10 minutes. Most nights, I sleep through the night. If I do wake up, I fall right back asleep. In the mornings, I feel completely refreshed - not sluggish at all! My mom and two best friends use and love this product also. It's amazing!


Arbonne Protein Shake
Vanilla Protein Shake Mix (Powder) from Arbonne
Source
I have changed my breakfast completely. I blend some ice, orange juice, and protein powder. It keeps me full and I know I am having a healthy start to my day. I cannot wait to try the chocolate protein shake with frozen strawberries and water. Yum!


MakeUp Primer
Makeup Primer from Arbonne
Source

Have you ever gone to the mirror midday and wondered where all your makeup went? I used to, but all that changed when I found this primer. It goes on silky smooth and makes my face feel luscious. Best of all - my makeup lasts until I take it off at the end of the night. Perfection! 

If you want to see all 400 of our products, click here to see our virtual catalog.



Keep calm & choose Arbonne! #love  If interested in Arbonne contact me today.
Source
If you would like to talk more about Arbonne, please let me know. When you place an order, the items come directly to you - no middle woman here. I'd be happy to help you on the way to a healthier you through some new products.

Happy Shopping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...